My son Sam really enjoys your classes and shows me many of the exercises you guys do each week. He also loves the games you teach them. Thanks for taking on such an important role to teach health and fitness to our children.
Canon continues to LOVE his Wednesdays with you! As you are probably aware, he’s not naturally athletically inclined so I’m thankful that he enjoys your class as a way to help him be active and develop skills. He has started doing flag football where we live in Travelers Rest so we are eager to see how this season goes.
Benefits Beyond Fitness, Speed, & Agility:
- Improved physical fitness
- Skill and motor skills development
- Provides regular, healthful physical activity
- Teaches self discipline
- Facilitates development of student responsibility for health and fitness
- Influence moral development, leadership, cooperate with others
- Stress reduction – an outlet for releasing tension and anxiety
- Strengthened peer relationships
- Physical education can improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Respect – PE helps you respect your body, classmates and teammates
- Experience in setting goals
- Improved academics – The big bonus benefit!